New Helix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If I seem to be a bit lacking in RPs and drawings and stuff

2 posters

Go down

If I seem to be a bit lacking in RPs and drawings and stuff Empty If I seem to be a bit lacking in RPs and drawings and stuff

Post by Adorabamf Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

It's probably because I'm terrified of actually letting my stuff see the day in case it seems too cheesy, powerful, weak, wrong, poorly written/drawn, etc. I'm a tiny freakin' scaredy cat and for that I'm sorry.
Adorabamf
Adorabamf

Back to top Go down

If I seem to be a bit lacking in RPs and drawings and stuff Empty Re: If I seem to be a bit lacking in RPs and drawings and stuff

Post by Vladical Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:54 am

Aw, I'm sure your art/writing is kickass! Please don't feel nervous about sharing it with us, we're all pals here and I'm sure everyone is as eager as I am to see what you post! C:
Vladical
Vladical

Back to top Go down

If I seem to be a bit lacking in RPs and drawings and stuff Empty Re: If I seem to be a bit lacking in RPs and drawings and stuff

Post by Adorabamf Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:28 am

MadVlad wrote:Aw, I'm sure your art/writing is kickass! Please don't feel nervous about sharing it with us, we're all pals here and I'm sure everyone is as eager as I am to see what you post! C:

OMG thank you friend /)w(\
I just get all freaked out and stuff, especially since Gwen's extremely nasty, Olsen is the biggest character I've apped anywhere (but I can't make him look like it, he's tall as heck and looks like a big person instead of a tall person), and I just can't draw Julian's head mouth right. I just end up trashing the whole post seconds before I post it because I can't have just a normal character. The Greaves family is probably the most normal set of characters I have in NH. I mean, even Mason finds it hard to care if he hurts somebody.
Adorabamf
Adorabamf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum