WELP. I'M HERE.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WELP. I'M HERE.

Post by Adorabamf on Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:04 pm

And I am here because awesome.

Okay yeah no, I'm not awesome. I'm just this guy who's terrified of scaring people off with my weirdness.
Really, I wanna talk to you guys but you're all too awesome and I get overwhelmed, so I end up erasing my comment and running away from the page because as I said, I'm terrified of weirding everyone out. I kinda also got really lonely on TE with nobody to talk to for this exact reason.

ALSO THESE FORUMS DESPERATELY NEED THE DRAMA LLAMA.
Adorabamf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WELP. I'M HERE.

Post by Adorabamf on Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:06 pm

Ignore me, I woke up two hours ago after being up until four in the morning and being abnormally loopy. Still haven't finished my cup of tea.
Adorabamf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pau of Your Life on Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:07 pm

Yo, I just gave you admin status, let me know if it worked!! :0 Also, I don't think anyone else knows about the forum yet, because I've only told Ami about it, so far? (Oh, and Rhydoninator and Deathfade also know about it! But that's it.) I could make a post about it on my account on Tegaki, and/or if you guys wanna make a public post to NH, that'd be cool!
The Pau of Your Life

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adorabamf on Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:51 pm

The Pau of Your Life wrote:Yo, I just gave you admin status, let me know if it worked!! :0 Also, I don't think anyone else knows about the forum yet, because I've only told Ami about it, so far? I could make a post about it on my account on Tegaki, and/or if you guys wanna make a public post to NH, that'd be cool!

Yep I just checked, I have a link to the admin board. Thanks for setting this up, we've been thinking of ways to keep the NH community together for a while now, since the Skype group didn't really get off the ground and not everyone is on Paintberri. I'll do a post on the NH group about it as well as put down a link for people to follow. You're free to do so on your own profile as well, if you so choose.

I should probably back away from the keyboard or else I'll probably drop a massive cheesy mess of thanks on you. Or just be a massive cheesy mess in general. Really though, thanks. This was really an awesome thing to do and I'm glad to be a part of it.

(( i love your avatar though XD ))
Adorabamf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pau of Your Life on Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:10 am

No problem, thank you for letting me do it, I love written rps, so I'm super psyched for this! I'll also put up a link on my Tegs account tomorrow, just to help spread the word around more! :^)

((And LOL thanks, I wanted something that really represents me. Something...classy. BI XD))
The Pau of Your Life

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adorabamf on Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:25 am

The Pau of Your Life wrote:No problem, thank you for letting me do it, I love written rps, so I'm super psyched for this! I'll also put up a link on my Tegs account tomorrow, just to help spread the word around more! :^)

((And LOL thanks, I wanted something that really represents me. Something...classy. BI XD))

I actually started out with written RPs and by far I still enjoy them over pictures (though pictures are cool too. reactions just aren't quite the same without being blown out of proportion in a picture) Though that poses the issue of who likes what kind of text. Some like paragraph, others enjoy script. Personally I prefer merging the two together even if it takes a lot more room. It also allows me to adapt easier to the other styles.
Format was totally not ripped off the Homestuck style. Not Homestuck trash. Nope. Not at all. *sweats*

((I'm swooning at the sheer amount of class.))
((LOL but seriously, it's really awesome. My avatar's pretty much just representative of what's going on in my head. Describing how weird I am, how amorphous my very identity feels, stuff like that.))
Adorabamf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bone Boy on Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:57 am

im gon ask here cuz im too lazy to make my own thread but-- is there not going to be anything for apps n shit? 0: i never got around to doing my big apps for anyone apart from takumi but i'd like to be able to put the info somewhere.
Bone Boy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adorabamf on Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:27 am

Bone Boy wrote:im gon ask here cuz im too lazy to make my own thread but-- is there not going to be anything for apps n shit? 0: i never got around to doing my big apps for anyone apart from takumi but i'd like to be able to put the info somewhere.

I'm not really sure yet. I'll talk to Pau about the site and figure things out, but the forum is still pretty bare bones for the time being. (No pun intended.)
Adorabamf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adorabamf on Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:14 pm

Bone Boy wrote:im gon ask here cuz im too lazy to make my own thread but-- is there not going to be anything for apps n shit? 0: i never got around to doing my big apps for anyone apart from takumi but i'd like to be able to put the info somewhere.

Big Apps can be placed in the Art Gallery and there is a sticky on The Pinboard where you can do mini apps.
Adorabamf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top